Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

*This is your first time =0


posted by Di-G on

No comments


This is your first time (will make you laugh)

A couple never fought in 25 years.
A friend asked: how did you make it possible?

Husband: we went to Paris for our honeymoon,while horse riding my wife's horse jumped and she fell down.:'(

She got up and patted the horse's back and said 'this is your 1st time'..

After a while it happened again and my wife said this your 2nd time , when it happened 3rd time, my wife took out the gun and shot the horse..!:-D

I shouted: You PSYCHO you killed the horse.

She gave me a grave look and said this is your 1st time!

And since then we have never fought...

And this will be your first time if you will not hit LIKE and SHARE :-P

Leave a Reply