Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thomas Paine's Quotations


posted by Di-G on

No comments

Thomas Paine

★ English born American Writer and political pamphleteer, whose 'Common Sense' and 'Crisis' papers were important influences on the American Revolution. 1775–1783.

★ Here are some of his quotations :
 Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.
An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.
The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace
I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection
The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► An Informative Page ◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

Leave a Reply